Wilbert offers multiple ways to personalize a burial vault or urn vault with words, symbols, and images that speak of a singular spirit. Your loved one had a unique personality. The selections you make for the visitation and service should communicate that singular spirit. These choices ensure your loved one's memory is remembered for generations to come.
Advanced Burial Vault Seminar and Plant Tour
Tuesday, March 27, 8:30am - 1pm
Thursday, March 29, 8:30am - 1pm
3 CEU Credits
Funeral Directors are invited to join Wilbert Greenville for a no-charge seminar and plant tour on Tuesday, March 27th or Thursday, March 29th worth 3 CEU credits.
Topics covered include:
- How burial vaults are manufactured
- Differences in each product and their capabilities
- How vaults are pulled and prepared for your service
- Process of personalizing carapaces
- What occurs at the cemetery
- What happens to products once placed underground
- New and consumer-friendly tools to assist you
Please wear comfortable shoes as the class will go back and forth between the presentation room and the plant floor.
Lunch will be provided. Space is limited and will fill up quickly - register to reserve your spot.
Registration is required.
104 Young Court (Google Maps)
Greenville, SC 29615
- From I-385, Take Roper Mountain Road
- Turn Left on Young Court (near Bucky's BBQ)
- Wilbert Greenville will be on the right